Boot Seals Weatherproof WA-WGC Pipe Seals pipe not centered Pipe-Seals external units WA-GPP-T Pipe-Seals external WA-GP-B Pipe Seals- multi pipe seals WA-GP-W Pipe Seals water hammer isolation Pipe Seals & waterproof liner Pipe Seals vibration damping Pipe Sealing metal tank walls Pipe Seals axial movement WA-GP-NS Pipe Seals through floors End Seals casing pipes Pipe Plug Seals taper fit Manhole Seals joint jnflow Pipe Seal Boots Septic Tanks Connector Boots pipe to manhole Pipe Seals Weatherproof Split Boot Pipe Seals hi-temp silicone rubber Pipe Sealing Internal repair
Wall Sleeves for Large Pipes Wall Sleeves External Wall Wall Sleeves Split For Existing Pipes Wall Sleeves Split Boot Weatherproof Wall Sleeves Flange Connect Wall Sleeves Puddle Flange Wall Sleeves Tank Connection Wall Sleeves Multi-Conduit Wall Sleeves Tempoary Entry
Casing Spacers non-metallic Casing Spacers Multi Pipes Casing Spacers - Steel Casing Spacers Adjustment Legs Casing Spacer with Joint Restraint
Repair Clamp Split Bolted Repair Clamps Flange Leak Repair Clamps Pit Hole Leaks Repair Clamps Encapsulating Repair Clamps Pipe Bends Repair Inside Pipe Leak
Couplings Pipe Restraint Pipe Couplings Plastic PVC Couplings PVC To Steel Pipe Couplings Stainless Pipe Repair Bell Restraint Couplings High Pressure Pipe Couplings
Pipe Plugs Pneumatic Pipe Plug sectional large pipes Pipe Plugs Mechanical Packers Pipe Repair Internal
Heater Wraps Totes Heater Wraps DRUMS Heater Wraps PUMPS Heater Wraps TANKS Heater Traps CONCRETE Pipe Heater Wraps Drum Ovens 4 Barrel Heaters
BUILDING ENTRY PIPE SEALS
PUDDLE FLANGE EDPM PIPE SEALS
ELBOW CHECK VALVES
MANWAY HATCH COVERS
FLANGE ISOLATION KITS
MONOLITHIC ISOLATION JOINTS
Flap Valves Wall mounted: WA-PTKG flap valves anchor mount to a flat headwall.
Flap Valves Flange mounted: WA-PTKF flap valves bolt to a flange on the discharge pipe.
Flap Valves: WA-PTKA, 10 degree flap valve doors mounted to a flat headwall.
Flap Valves: WA-PTKA 10 degree flap valve doors are used when valves are always covered in water.
Flap Valves : WA-PWKF flap valves mount on discharge lines when lines are pressurized - pump discharge.
In-line Penstocks Inside pipe mounting.
WA-Flap Valves prevent water backup flooding through storm pipes and discharge pipes. They offer very low head opening pressures measured in millimeters.
HDPE Flap valves operate automatically to discharge water behind the flap door and close automatically when water rises on the outflow side. Rising waters from flood conditions, high tides and storm serge are prevented from entering a drainage system. HDPE Flap Valves weigh less than metal units and are virtually maintenance free.
Any metallic materials use in HDPE flap valves are 316L stainless steel - e.g. hooks, hinges, balancers and reinforcement. 316L stainless steel provide corrosion protection for long life operations.
- Flap valves, protection infrastructure from storm damage. They prevent back flow through discharge pipes, protect low level lands and building structures from flood waters.
- Standard HDPE flap valves may be covered by one meter water column on a continuous bases and in the event of flood conditions five meters of water head up to 72 hours. Higher pressures are available.
- Flap valves manufactured with HDPE materials have very low cracking heads, doors open for one way flow with just a few millimeters of deferential pressure.
- Prevents back flow from high tidal waters.
- Prevents flooding from storm events.
- Discharges waters to tidal inlets, ditches, manholes, culverts, reservoirs, ponds, and basins.
- Flap Valves are flow control valves that allow outflow of water while preventing back flow.
- Flap Valves can be used on 4" diameter pipe (100 mm) and up.
- HDPE flap valves require very low opening pressure.
- When water on the face side of the flap door rises above water on the back side, the watertight door closes to prevent back flow.
- Flap Valves may be installed above the waterline or below the waterline.
- HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) Flap Valves, are lightweight, corrosion resistant non-return check valves for the prevention of flood damage.
Available for all American and International pipe sizes
All pipe materials: PVC - Ductile Iron - Concrete - HDPE
Westatlantic Tech Corp, Contact or 902 455 4455
Flap Valves, hdpe, floods, flood control, rising ocean levels, river overflows, river levels, storm events, Penstocks, Sluice Gates, stop logs, Weirs, Float Valves, Flood Gates, stainless steel, 316L: USA and Canada; USA: Louisiana, LA, Alabama, AL, Mississippi, MS, Texas, TX, Ohio, Illinois, PA, South Carolina, SC, North Carolina NC, Wisconsin, WI, Milwaukee. Canada: Alberta, AB; Edmonton, Calgary, British Colombia, BC; Vancouver, Saskatchewan, SK; Regina, Saskatoon, Manitoba MB; Winnipeg, Ontario, ON; Oakville, Toronto, Mississauga. Quebec: QC; Montreal, New Brunswick, NB, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland Labrador, NL.